About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Much fun today!

Progress on Avery's sweater. Cooking for LittleBit and her fiance, plus Middlest and Fourthborn.

Pre-dinner-party, Middlest polished off the last of the shredding, and Fourthborn helped me gather the ingredients.

I have to be in the mood to cook. I was in the mood today. It was fun.

My problem ankle is a little swollen, but it is not hot and inflamed. It's a cool mess, not a hot mess, and for that I am thankful.

This is the part where I take my meds and call it a day. I rather wish that I could take another day off, but it's only three more days until the weekend.

No comments: