About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Gall bladder eviction notice.

We have a surgery date (late August). Fourthborn has a refill on her Zofran. Doctor recommended an endoscopy after Fourthborn has healed from the surgery. I continue to be impressed by the warmth and professionalism of the people in her new healthcare system.

We grabbed dinner at El Chico. Fourthborn got tortilla soup minus the cheese and the avocado. I inhaled a bowl of queso with a larger bowl of chips. I'm having ginger cookies and buttermilk for dessert because I actually ate two or three small slices of jalapeno.

And I don't want it jalapeno business. Or mine.

The second green baby sock is done. I now have six baby socks whose ends need to be woven in. I did not add the last snap to Avery's sweater. I'll do that tomorrow when I'm rested. And I cast on for a Cat Bordhi vest pattern with 0000's and laceweight yarn. As I think I said last night, it will fit somebody in the resin crew.

Body wants sleep. Brain isn't putting up an argument. I love it when they play nicely.

No comments: