About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, July 05, 2017

Not much to see here tonight.

Had a decent day at work. Not only did I repeat my inspired move to roll my chair to the front desk for my assigned hour, then roll it back, but I exercised a bit of subversion and tweaked the resolution of the monitors to make them friendly for well-seasoned eyes.

There was knitting progress. I just completed another pattern on the second half of the yoke of Avery's sweater. There's a good chance that I might finish it at or after knit night tomorrow. (I don't know why I capitalize Tuesday's knitting group but not Thursday's. A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little [knitters].)

Middlest has the monthly checkup tomorrow morning, which will guarantee at least a little extra knitting time.

We had some pretty spectacular thunder and lightning earlier tonight. I sat up in my bed and knitted and smiled. Body is ready to sleep. Brain has other ideas. Could get interesting.

No comments: