About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Been a little busy.

Kidnapped Secondborn last night. Took her to Cheesecake Factory. We sat and talked and talked and talked. It was really great.

Tonight I had somewhat the same with Middlest and Fourthborn. Different topics, some of them quite tender but lovingly discussed. Lots of laughter, some of it inappropriate (because that's what we do). A modicum of knitting.

I got home quite late last night. Left Fort Worth around 10:00 and messaged the two here at home so they wouldn't put out a silver alert on me. Got home about 11:30 and in bed a little after midnight. I've been fighting sleep all day. Came straight home from work and jumped into bed for an hour and a half. It was wonderful!

And now we are approaching midnight. My muscle relaxer has kicked in. Fourthborn is reading fanfic. Middlest is heading back to the middle bedroom. I am hoping to sleep through the night.

I am caught up at work. It's almost annoying. SemperFi won his case yesterday, as did TheKid (on the other half of his docket). The one on my half of the docket is being continued, which is what happens when I have prepared an impeccably exhaustive set of trial notebooks.

Hoping to have enough work to stay productively busy tomorrow. I've done the preliminary stuff on SemperFi's new case, and TheKid had one assigned to him a few minutes before the end of the work day. With any luck I can file both of those answers tomorrow.

Night, y'all.

No comments: