About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Avery's sweater is finished. I think.

Middlest might want one more set of snaps on the lower back. I attached four sets at my Dallas knit night this evening.

Work was really, really good today. I had my mid-year performance review, and I've apparently recovered from the lack-of-focus episodes that happened in first quarter. Office manager is pleased. I'm pleased. And so relieved. We discussed a concern I've had since then, and she reassured me on that account.

I'm so sleepy that I'm not making sense, even to myself, so I guess I'm done for the night.

Middlest says one more set of snaps, please. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll sew them tomorrow, it's only a day away.

No comments: