About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, December 07, 2017

Another in a string of good days.

I got so much accomplished at work today, largely because SemperFi and TheKid were busy elsewhere. Here at home, the first load is almost ready to come out of the dryer. I think I will wait until tomorrow morning to wash the third load, because I'm almost ready to go to bed.

Dinner tonight was party tacos.

Middlest came out to warn me that a tsunami of a migraine is on the horizon. So if you would spare a prayer for my kid, I'd very much appreciate it.

Tomorrow we have mandatory fun at the office (the last couple of times have been actual fun as well) and then whatever work I can squeeze into the rest of the morning and afternoon, after which I will pick up Fourthborn for Saturday. And I need to do some grocery shopping for our party and the ward party and a food donation at the stake musical event on Sunday.

I'm sleepy, so this is all you're getting tonight. My goal is to stay awake long enough to savor my Book of Mormon reading and not just read for the sake of being obedient. So, no more words from Ms. Ravelled tonight.

No comments: