About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick post, then I'm out the door

Came home and made myself some black bean avocado burritos, courtesy of the microwave. Put in Hope Floats and finished the heel flap on the first March Sockdown! sock and cast on 12 stitches for the second toe before calling it a night.

I am nearly done with the toe increases; I will probably finish them on the train this morning. Have planned another quiet evening at home, reading and knitting. Probably mostly knitting.

They fixed part of the problem with the software issuance at work. I can now send and receive email. And we have resurrected my electronic signature. Now they just have to get Document Assembly patched in, and I am good to go.

Speaking of good to go, gotta dash. I am covering switchboard for at least part of the morning, and all day tomorrow.

What’s new in your world?

No comments: