About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All kinds of knitting progress.

I’m at the waist on the doll sweater. Waiting on more measurements before I start increasing for the bust and armscye shaping.



Firstborn’s sock has not been neglected, either; I have knitted a little over half of the gusset rounds.



I ended up skipping Knit Night in favor of coming home and knitting before a [relatively] early bedtime.

Tha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-at’s all, folks!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I tried to call you to see of you would be in my neck of the woods but of course it went straight to voice mail.