About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All kinds of knitting progress.

I’m at the waist on the doll sweater. Waiting on more measurements before I start increasing for the bust and armscye shaping.



Firstborn’s sock has not been neglected, either; I have knitted a little over half of the gusset rounds.



I ended up skipping Knit Night in favor of coming home and knitting before a [relatively] early bedtime.

Tha-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-at’s all, folks!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I tried to call you to see of you would be in my neck of the woods but of course it went straight to voice mail.