- Knit night tonight. Bound off part 1 of the current knitting project but have yet to cast on part 2.
- Spent too long emailing a friend this morning and have to drive in again today.
- The armoire is gorgeous. When I get home tonight, I will check it for a secret door to Narnia.
- I almost know most of what I am doing in my current incarnation as a legal secretary.
- Boys should come with instruction manuals. Brother Sushi and I had this discussion over dinner last night. Silly man, he thinks that women should come with instruction manuals, whereas we are ever so easy to understand, and it is men who are complicated.
- If I do not walk out of the door in 45 seconds, there will be h-e-double-hockey-sticks to pay.
- Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!