- Dreams for the past two nights have been insignificant and unmemorable. I am much relieved!
- Another great dinner/discussion with Brother Sushi. So thankful to count him as one of my “aquired brothers”.
- The back seam on my sister’s cowl went together with minimal argument yesterday.
- Leek and potato soup at 4:30am makes an excellent insomniac bachelorette breakfast.
- Brother Sushi is willing to pick up the antique armoire that I paid off in August. Unless I find the door to Narnia in the back of said armoire, this is almost certainly the last piece of furniture I can fit into the duplex.
- I woke up at 3:45 or so; I’m going back for a wee nap.
- Five years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!