About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Very pleased to report...

  1. Dreams for the past two nights have been insignificant and unmemorable. I am much relieved!
  2. Another great dinner/discussion with Brother Sushi. So thankful to count him as one of my “aquired brothers”.
  3. The back seam on my sister’s cowl went together with minimal argument yesterday.
  4. Leek and potato soup at 4:30am makes an excellent insomniac bachelorette breakfast.
  5. Brother Sushi is willing to pick up the antique armoire that I paid off in August. Unless I find the door to Narnia in the back of said armoire, this is almost certainly the last piece of furniture I can fit into the duplex.
  6. I woke up at 3:45 or so; I’m going back for a wee nap.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

So far so good. Hope you had a nice nap.