About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

So, what did I do yesterday?

  • Found the batting for the Christmas stockings, and the backing for one.
  • Emptied seven boxes of their contents, looking for the rest of that batch of Christmas fabric.
  • Broke down said boxes and took them out to the recycling bin, because having them between me and the door was just the tiniest bit claustrophobia-inducing.
  • Climbed up and down the step-ladder enough times that it nearly qualified as aerobic activity.
  • Finished reading New Moon.
  • Found the fabric I was looking for in box #8, along with my redwork embroidery patterns.
  • Tackled Mount Washmore.
  • Instead of doing the laundry, made a mad dash into Dallas to see if I could find out why delivery failed on my Jessica.
  • Came home only a little wiser, without my doll.
  • Ate my feelings. Thank you, Ben. Thank you, Jerry.

No comments: