About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, November 06, 2009

Progress x 2

I just made my final payment on Jessica and have notified the manufacturer. I’ve heard that they are quick and efficient on shipping [unlike another manufacturer I could mention]. There will probably be an on shipping email waiting for me when I get home tonight.

Had a bit of confused excitement at work yesterday, when the receptionist called to tell me I had a “big box” up front. I thought, “Why would they ship Jessica before I finished paying her off? That doesn’t make sense!” It was my Christmas present from the company: a portable air compressor to keep in Lorelai’s trunk. Trainman is so proud of me! I suspect that 1BDH will be, too, when Firstborn tells him. [Of course, I still have to learn how to use it, but details, details.]

I also finished the first braided strip for my sister’s cowl and am about 10% done with the second.

Driving in today, because I am probably heading to the doll meet after work and then to the dance. Not much news, otherwise; I am posting this tidbit now, so that I may un-pause McAfee and let it finish scanning.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I will call him and tell him right now. Good girl.