About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Eu5ia

In the spirit of Victor Borge, who played elevennis.



These are not blurry. They are soft-focus. Think of it as your daily dose of impressionism.



This one might be my favorite.



Or, possibly, this.



My doll has [finally] escaped the clutches of the customs office. Last update to her EMS status was that fact, time-stamped at 10:51 yesterday morning. She should show up at the regional hub for USPS sometime today.

No knitting yesterday. Not. One. Stitch. Boggles the mind. I expect to remedy that in about an hour, which means that I need to log off and hit the road. Happy Friday, everybody!

2 comments:

nekokoi said...

yay new doll! i'll be ready to do her faceup whenever you bring her by. having an idea of what you'll want for it will help me out though. <3

Jenni said...

Hope I get to see you for a bit tonight.