About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Typingreallyfast.

He sent me tulips at work yesterday. With a short, sweet note. Miraculously, I did manage to get some real work done. Today I will take the plastic sleeve off the tulips and photograph them in all their glory. I was completely surprised. He was pleased about that.

Had dinner last night with friends, and it was a blast. I ate lobster ravioli, no salad or soup or dessert, just a plateful of perfection with lots of good bread and olive oil on the side (though I prefer the bread and garlic butter at Spaghetti Warehouse).

I checked my order status at Iplehouse this morning. I have a tracking number for my new doll. She may be here as early as tomorrow, depending upon how long she spends at customs.

And now I need to get ready for work and get the trash and recycling out to the street.

2 comments:

nekokoi said...

whooooo! new doll dance! xD

also flowers are pretty much always good to get.

Jenni said...

Yea for flowers and even better for flowers that were a surprise.