About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Knitting's done.

I do need to weave in some ends. And find my blocking wires. And my blocking mats. And a big enough stretch of unoccupied flat surface to git 'er done. But my first Knit Swirl is off the needles.

I went to the court today but was dismissed with about 20% of the original jury pool after three hours. Most folks would have gone home, and if they'd sent me to a JP court near home, I would not have headed back downtown. As it was, I stopped in at the deli in our building and picked up chicken fried steak and a double order of mashed potatoes and gravy. And then I got to work and made up, a little, for yesterday's mildly frustrating work flow.

Trying to remember if I have one or two suits left to answer tomorrow.

I am trying to get enough gumption to practice my music, but I think I will just read my scriptures and call it a night. Had a very healing massage last night; am having some amusingly bizarre side effects. So I'm rather more tired than usual.

No comments: