About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Or next Wednesday.

Yes. Next Wednesday works. But in Denton???  Denton and Dallas and Fort Worth form a roughly equilateral triangle 35 miles on a side. I have already printed off the Google map. It says 55 miles but only 35 minutes to get there? I think some numbers might be playing leapfrog.

And then no mortgage payment until October.

Last night's massage was the poster child for *intense*. More from the emotional and spiritual aspect than the physical. I am hoping to get to the temple before next week's massage and check my perceptions in the peace and quiet there.

Meanwhile, my sinuses are remarkably clear. My ankles are fairly quiet. I am ravenous. And incredibly tired but in what feels like a healthy way. I cried buckets and buckets last night, releasing old griefs. The veil felt very thin.

I read a little in my French BOM and worked on The Ash Grove some more. And then I slept like a rock.

It will be interesting to see how the day plays out.

No comments: