About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Deets? DEETS???

No time for details at the present. I was up until nearly midnight with a bad case of finish-itis. Got some of the ends woven in on missionary hat #1, then decided I didn't like how it finished at the crown and frogged the last two inches or so. I reset the alarm for 6:15, giving me just enough time this morning to sluice off, grab lunch, and boogie on down the road.

Thankfully, I put the trash and the recycling out when I got home. The last of the 390 pages which I folded on Sunday, is bagged and ready to go out the door with me in a few minutes. The next victim box is waiting here by my desk, looking nervous.

One of the other petri dishes is no longer on the burner. Not the one I had hoped, but still...

Remind me, when I have time to sit down and spill about Saturday, to also tell you about the medical study for which I have volunteered. I have this parody of a Primary song running through my head now:

A lab rat, a lab rat,
Heaven wants me for a lab rat!
A lab rat, a lab rat,
I’ll be a lab rat for y’all!

I had a small falling-down on Etsy last night: three more yards of antique/vintage silk and/or rayon velvet ribbon will be on their way soon from a shop owner whose business ethics are as lovely as the goods in her shop.

No comments: