About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Opa!

Oh man. Oh man. Oh-man-oh-man-oh-man! Seriously good times.

Good food, good music, good company. We determined that the new-to-me TV cannot be connected to my DVD player, at least not by us. So we watched The Man from Snowy River while the brownies baked. And then we convoyed up to the dance in Denton, for more food and my favorite DJ.

Lots more to tell, but I just had a bagel and schmear for breakfast and am chasing it with a mug of orange juice. I am going to put in a Sabbath-appropriate movie and start folding paper for the next round of shredding. What I really want to do is to go back to sleep. If I still feel that way in an hour or so, after breakfast has settled, then I will. But for now I want to sit on the couch and enjoy the fireplace (which just came on).

There are funny stories to share, but they will have to wait.

No comments: