About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Another box and drawer sorted.

More scouting stuff. A couple of great T-shirts. All boxed up for the boys to sort through. One drawer freed up. A small addition to the shredding pile. All the wire hangers are now corralled in a bag for drop-off at the dry cleaners. I am torn between sorting another small box and hopping into the shower half an hour ahead of schedule.

I am just waiting for W-2's, and then I can file my taxes. It feels good to be on top of that again. Last year was just a mess.

Loving the current knitting project. It's a reprise of the cowl I made for my sister, but in a different yarn and color.

A cold front has moved through. Not looking forward to walking out the door this morning. I am heading straight to the temple after work. That, I am looking forward to. Two weeks ago I just nipped in and did some initiatories. Tonight I am planning on an endowment session. Anybody local want to join me?

No comments: