About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Jottings and titles.

Autocorrect is really having a problem with that post title. Obviously, autocorrect has little to no familiarity with Biblical language and therefore does not appreciate a good pun. (Or a thoroughly bad one!)

The title to the Tardis arrived in today's mail. I have both titles bundled with a death certificate, for filing tomorrow. I remembered to check the mileage on the Tardis when I rolled the trash can out to the curb. I will write down Lorelai's mileage tomorrow as well.

I've grabbed the mileage log books to put in both vehicles to record medical mileage. I've found a home for the large roll of brown kraft paper that was in the hall closet.  I did not burn my garlic bread for dinner tonight. The salmon burger was crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. I wanted something warm for dinner, because it is colder than a bill collector's heart out there. I know this because I deposited $12.50 in rolled coins into my mad money account after work. My bank is inside a grocery store. They would frown on my driving Lorelai through the double doors to the back of the store, just to make a deposit.

Work went well. I stayed steadily busy all day without feeling overwhelmed. I think I've passed the 50% mark on my cowl. It only argued a little with me today. And it's Wolfie's 258th birthday. The classical music station has been playing nothing-but, all day.

And now it is time for me to make a little night music of my own.

No comments: