About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I met my friend’s new puppy last night.

Cute, charming, and no, I don’t want one of my own. Not after the puppy licked hamburger grease off my hands and fingers, licked my arms, and then proceeded to wash herself. I came home and washed my hands and arms before heading to the next place on my list!

I closed 24 files yesterday. The secretaries didn’t bring dump them all on me at once; they’ve been piling up since Wednesday or Thursday of last week, but I was busy entering lawsuits. I have several more files to close today, and one last lawsuit where the answer is due next Monday.

And then I think I will may go sit in the corner and babble quietly to myself.

I remembered to take the trash and the recycling out to the curb last night. And I have already fired off several RS-related emails this morning, in between sneezing fits and scratching the skeeter bite on my thumb.

I did finish the small stealth project right after waking up this morning. And today I am remembering to take my toolbag in my knitting bag. I have some catching-up to do in terms of weaving in ends.

Knit Night tonight. First one, for me, with Middlest gone. And 1BDH is going to take a look at the A/C in Lorelai; it might only be a matter of more coolant.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Instead we looked at the tires!