About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, October 23, 2009

A nice quiet evening at home.

Listened to Enchanted while sewing a belt for my Jessica, who will arrive next month. Began attaching the ruffle to the tulle underskirt that goes with the tie skirt.

We were discussing the recycled tracking number for Cuprit, at work. It would make sense if this is the package which was shipped in September and possibly returned to Korea without authorization. Nevertheless, it’s frustrating not to be able to hit that number and see where she is, as opposed to where she was.

I’m driving in today, in case I get a call from Fourthborn saying that Cuprit is here. And also because I need to hand over my penultimate payment on Beyla. [I love that word; I use it as often as I can!]

It’s “wear your favorite team jersey day” at work. I may have ranted a little on that subject, over on Facebook. I am wearing my don’t you wish your girlfriend could knit like me? t-shirt and declaring knitting to be the newest Olympic sport. Nyah!

I wonder if CafePress has official Knitting Olympics t-shirts?

No comments: