About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Another pretty darn good day.

One case closed, two answers filed, inbox starting to blow up on me, SemperFi's signed stuff mailed out, ditto for the attorney I'm backing up, various things calendared, and a fairly clear idea of what I'll be doing tomorrow.

Middlest is feeling puny, so I hit the alternate knit night solo, unless you count Hope, who tagged along so I could show off her Aran sweater and knee high stockings. Sat at a different table tonight and got to know two new-to-me ladies a little better. Knitted for about an hour and a half, long enough to work the pinky on Middlest's fingerless glove.

Came home by way of the pharmacy to pick up some Airborne for Middlest, and Bueno for party tacos and a couple of cheesecake chimis. Dinner is down the hatch, hands are washed and the glove tried on. Hope is back on the settee with her chums, and I am just about ready to call it a night. Breathing was a joy today, and not a chore.

My shins are itching like fury. Doesn't feel like hives, just crazy-dry skin, so I am going to slather down, medicine up, and call it a night.

No comments: