About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, December 07, 2016

O Tannenbaum!


After nearly two weeks of fiddling around, we are done with the tree. I used the small LCD up-light that I thought would be such a good idea to illuminate the arrangement of forsythia in the French flower bucket (and wasn't) to spotlight the tree before snapping this on my phone. It evened out the light remarkably well. And possibly blinded anyone walking by on the street

There are other pictures, but I will save them for tomorrow night.

I've worked through one email of hints, and I am done playing with the dead people for now. I need to put my lunch dishes in the sink, lay out my clothing for tomorrow, take my meds, and call it a night.

I was able to sync and automate most of Middlest's meds, and those were delivered this afternoon. I also picked up my refill on the diuretic from my own pharmacy. I will miss working with them, but they are no longer on the vendor list with my insurance, so I am hoping that Middlest's pharmacy is.

Tomorrow after work I am going to stop in at the new yarn shop that's on the way home. They are open late on Thursdays for knitting, and that will go a ways toward keeping my socialized until the holiday madness is over that the Tuesday night location.

Fading fast, y'all. I'm outta here!

No comments: