About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, December 01, 2016

Checking in before I check out for the night.

Went to the Medicare seminar and am impressed. I'm keeping his business card for when I'm ready to sign up (i.e., three months before I retire). Completely demystified the various options, and my nonsense detector didn't go off, so although I haven't prayed about using this company, I feel pretty good about trusting them. When push comes to shove, I will, of course, pray about it.

Came home, ate my Arby's, nuked a cup of milk and ate some ginger cookies, hoping that the warm milk would work its magic, and it has. I did not get all the way through linking records to one of my second cousins 2x removed. Sorry, Matilda, I'm waltzing off to bed and will catch up with you tomorrow.

Night, y'all.

No comments: