About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Better.

We are standing alongside the fence to Glass Is Half Full Land. Knitting is not arguing with me. Computer and I behaved ourselves all day. Spent my gift cards after work. And the next row on the shawlette will be the second decrease row. Also, I did not have a nail in my tire yesterday, and getting them rotated cost me nothing, and that errand used up my last hour and a half of PT. Which I wish I had this morning, because I am going to have to scoot if I hope to be to work on time. I should be leaving now. But there is jalapeno cream soup spilled on the T-shirt I wore to work yesterday, not to mention the cherry pie filling from my leftovers at lunch, and I have a slice of sawdust pie from Chop House Burgers sitting in the fridge. Which almost makes up for the tic which has suddenly appeared in my forehead and causes horizontal ridges that make me resemble a geriatric Shar Pei.

No comments: