About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hypothermia Lights

One of these days I need to sit down with the manual for my camera and figure out how to take pictures at night. Meanwhile, I offer you these, taken on the grounds of the Pier One building just west of downtown Fort Worth, one night last week.



Another view:



We’re walking, we’re walking:



And we’re stopping:



Why hypothermia lights? When she was not much more than a tot, Fourthborn said the blue lights made her think the trees were very, very cold. [My kid, a chip off the walking-thesaurus block.]

1 comment:

Rorek said...

Man your kids are weird. Awesome though. ;D