About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Lab-ratatouille

Or, possibly, lab-rat-door retriever? (Alison, this is all your fault!)

The money bags are stitched up. Tonight I will turn them right side out and finish the top edges, probably with my pinking shears.

1BDH’s Christmas stocking is next on the list, but as Scarlett said, “I’ll worry about that tomorrow.”

Time to sluice off and head out the door for a short day at work. I’m taking the afternoon off, as this is the day I get a CT scan of my heart for the medical research study.

Not much knitting yesterday, but I did get a round or two added to Willow’s sock. Taking it with me in case traffic comes to a screeching halt, but otherwise I don’t expect to make much progress until I get to the lab this afternoon for some hurry-up-and-wait.

Heading over to Fourthborn’s after that, to put our heads together regarding our respective upcoming business (ad)ventures. And Knit Night tonight.

Only 17 more knitting days until Christmas! (This is probably not the time to sit down at the spinning wheel and whip up some handspun to send to my sister, right?)

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Heh. Loved it!

And if you sister likes handspun, go for it!

Jenni said...

There is never a bad time to make homemade presents for others. Just sayin'