About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, December 02, 2010

I am the Queen of Balderdash

For the second year running, I walked away with the most points in Balderdash at our game night. There is talk of not letting me play, next year. I laughed so much last night that my endorphin cup runneth over.

Today we are having lunch-and-a-movie. My friend C. is bringing the good stuff for chicken salad sandwiches. I have 26 small croissants out in the trunk. It took me four stores to collect them all. [Color me tired.]

We will watch the second half of the movie tomorrow. I will be bringing brownies. The makings for that are out in the trunk as well.

I am not having to move my desk next week. Huzzah! They reconfigured the reconfiguring.

I hope I will be busier at work today than I was yesterday. I took off at lunch for some fruitless shopping, to burn most of the rest of my PT. I have half an hour left to use between now and the 31st. I spent part of the afternoon on the company-approved website for personal health management, inputting doctors and pharmacies and surgeries, oh my!

And if I do not stir my stumps, I will burn that last half hour this morning, by being late to work.

Got the ends woven in on missionary hat #2 at lunch yesterday, and a few rounds worked on the sock at game night.

Temple tonight. Cannot wait!!!

1 comment:

AlisonH said...

Balderdash word: clintonia.

My definition: an involuntary twitching of the trigger finger. (We were making jokes about Clint Eastwood.)