About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, December 09, 2010

Veryquickpost

Stockings are done for that branch of the family tree.

Slept like a rock last night and am ready to sluice off, foof up, and scoot on out the door.

We have clients coming in from out of town for depositions today. Looking forward to meeting them; they have been lovely on the phone. Am dressing up a little, just for them.

One of my attorneys gave me nearly two dozen compact discs that he no longer wanted, one of which has been on my Amazon wishlist just this side of forever. Glad that I did not buy it; the woman has an incredible voice, and 99% of the songs are done-me-wrong blues. Not congruent with the Christmas season and my general level of perkiness.

He had a Clapton CD that I did not own. Guess what I will be listening to on the way to work today, after I have listened to my scriptures?

2 comments:

AlisonH said...

Lawwwwyer, you got me on your fees, lawyer. Darlin' won't you please, lawyerrr.

Jenni said...

Clapton? Unless that was a trick question.