About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Doll should be here tomorrow!

She left Denver last night and is en route. Apparently there's a bug ~ malware ~ on the USPS tracking site, because my dragon with the boiling oil and the moat says I can't go there.

I managed to add two rows to the shawl.

I did not touch the baby sock.

While I got ready for work this morning, Middlest assembled three lunches and three dinners. I still have some of my food left.

Enjoyed about an hour of Knit Night before Middlest and Fourthborn were done [signs "finished"].

One of Middlest's critical Rx's is out. I called the pharmacy last week, and it requires authorization. I called again this morning (left a voicemail) and didn't hear back. So I've emailed the pharmacy, and Middlest's wonderful doctor, and my office manager. I may be doing a whole lot of running around tomorrow morning, but Middlest cannot miss a second dose of this medicine. I don't know if it was filled and has been stolen (heading to my card's website to check) or if wires got crossed between the pharmacy and our doctor.

I'm not heading into work at the usual time tomorrow, so I'm not setting my alarm. And I'm taking my meds, playing one game of solitaire while they kick in, and going to bed. Perchance to dream.

No comments: