About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Again with the dead people.

I finished the email that I'd started last night and got midway through another, taking breaks to hang Christmas ornaments. I think we put another 82 on the tree, and the only ones that are left are the really tiny ones, some of which I'm probably going to plunk into the two large glass footed bowls that are waiting on the dining room table.

My Secret Santa did not run off to Club Med after all. When I got out of the eternal staff meeting, there was a bag on my bed, and it contained a wee sock monkey. I had all sorts of ideas for a dolly photo shoot but got waylaid by the need to eat (Middlest is on day 5 or 6 of the current migraine and hadn't eaten since about 1:00am) and the blessed dead people and my desire to finish decorating the tree so that we would have a clear field for staging the dolls and various props.

So, maybe tomorrow night after I come home from the Social Security seminar that I'm attending after work?

Right now my body is screaming for sleep, and I've burned through dinner, and I need to take my evening meds. Someone forgot to set the alarm last night, and I woke up fifteen minutes before I normally try to leave the house, which made for a mad scramble, and I've been a little off all day. I'm hoping that a full night's sleep will put Humpty Dumpty together again.

No comments: