About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

So the new piano is plugged in.

The kids moved the new end tables in as well. One is in Middlest's room, and the other is in my closet, topped with the small blond bookcase, and spiffing up my room considerably. Yes, I'll get you some pictures. No, it's not happening tonight.

I've safely delivered Fourthborn to her home. Middlest stayed here and tried to sleep off a migraine. I picked up contact cases for Middlest, another pint of half and half to make a second batch of potato leek soup, and two cases of water.

We didn't make any more progress in getting the small tree decorated, and I haven't knit a stitch all weekend. My bed is still piled high with all the stuff I hauled up off the floor and out of the bookcase so we could move the end table in there. I've found new, logical places for a few things, but basically when I go into my room in a few minutes, I will make new piles on the bedroom floor and worry about it over the next few days. Or weeks.

Still, it's been a great weekend so far, and I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. I'm physically and mentally tired, although peaceful and happy. And maybe allergic to something I've eaten, but that just might be the diuretic arguing with my ankles. I'm going to do some discreet slathering with a vitamin E cream, take my meds, and call it a day.

No comments: