About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, January 20, 2017

"Awash in pain."

Thank you, Tan, for that very apt description. I can tell that some or all of you were praying, because today was infinitely better. I am almost caught up on the mail, I worked most of my To Do's, I got important stuff filed for both attorneys, and while I was distinctly stiff in the morning, I popped another couple of Tylenol and soldiered on, nearly pain-free.

Thank you, and bless you. Middlest and I both had good days. After I got home from work, we went a-hunting for headphones (me, for the piano) and a headset (for Middlest's music appreciation and German classes). Best Buy first, then Wally World to comparison shop, then across the road to Target, where I found my headphones, and back to Best Buy, because Middlest's headset was actually $10 cheaper there than at Target.

I am now happily in my jammies, medicated, and eating a few spoonfuls of ice cream before calling it a day. I signed up to help clean the chapel tomorrow, since I utterly spaced on them last Saturday. And then I intend to come home and get back into my jammies and stay there until church on Sunday.

We'll see how that goes.

Thank you all, again. Over and out.

No comments: