About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, January 02, 2017

So this was my day off.

Woke up, read a lot, took Middlest to the doctor, drove to my new pharmacy to transfer my prescriptions and get Middlest a flu shot, then to Middlest's pharmacy for ninja-grade antibiotics (where we discovered that we could have gotten said flu shot for $12 less), bought a large blank book to write down impressions and inspiration while studying the scriptures this year, bought more milk and orange juice, dropped Middlest and everything off at home, went to Walmart in a neighboring town to pick up a LEGO kit that Middlest bought online with proceeds from selling a computer game, stood in line for at least 15 minutes waiting for somebody to show up and check me out, got crabby while waiting and complained on Facebook, came home and took a nap.

It is now nearly midnight, and we've snacked, and I'm about ready to go to bed. Back to the salt mines tomorrow. Night, y'all.

No comments: