About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, January 27, 2017

That's two, two good nights' sleep. Ah! Ah! Ah!

[insert lightning flash and thunder boom]

And while we are counting, my two W-2's came in the mail today. I've just spent 45 minutes or so playing with my Schedule A spreadsheet, and I think I'll be able to do my taxes tomorrow, once I've gone through the medical receipts to make sure that I didn't leave something off.

Good day at work. I'm almost 100% caught up.

Great fun with Middlest and the doll folk tonight.

Knit also happened.

I'm ready to take my meds and go to bed.

Night, y'all!

No comments: