About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Better and better.

Another good night's sleep (thank you, whoever is praying) and another good day at work. Way less tension in my body.

Bueno with Fourthborn on the way to Knit Night, and I got the heel turned on the Frankensock. Single scoop cones with Fourthborn before I took her home, and a safe drive singing along to my Gordon Lightfoot station. My lower range is getting stronger. I'm pretty sure that I'm hitting notes that I couldn't before. I was even able to flip into my head voice and sing along with "You Don't Mess Around with Jim" and let my voice go slip-sliding in an impressively jazzy manner.

I still can't whistle. Or yodel, unless I'm singing along with The Cranberries.

I've taken my meds and am waiting for the muscle relaxer to kick in, because my brain is doing its usual pingety-ping.

Time for a hand or three of solitaire.

No comments: