About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, February 23, 2017

I go quilting, after midnight, I go quilting, just the way I used to do.

I have a bad case of finish-itis, which is extremely premature as I am nearing the completion of the first of four corners on the border. After work tonight I hit Trader Joe's, then Costco, then picked up my prescription, came home, ate the rest of my lunch, and headed right back to my room to work on the quilt.

I had a productive day at work, and I made satisfactory progress on the quilt tonight. Not sure if I'll go to the bonus Knit Night tomorrow or just come home and work on the quilt. That will depend on how tired I am when I log off at work, and how much progress I make before leaving for work in seven hours or so.

Brain is pretty active. Body is winding down. I think I will nuke a mug of milk to relax all but the most stubborn bits of me. Night, y'all.

No comments: