About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Wig shopping

No, not for me. Daydreaming about finding the perfect wig for the doll I'll buy when I'm done with the quilt I'm not working on. I'm home from Knit Night, slightly chilled, vaguely hungry, but having completed the cuff on Frankensock the second and about half of the heel flap. So I rewarded myself with updating my doll measurement spreadsheets. I'm not sure which MiniFee boy body Steadfast is on, nor which DOC girl body is Honor. I'll have to check with Middlest and Fourthborn, respectively.

Middlest did not come with, tonight, because migraine. Went to class today fueled by determination, came home, and went straight to bed. I hear peaceful (non-apnea) snoring coming from that room.

I need to check the music I sent to our organist to see if those numbers work out, and then I need to forward the whole thing to the usual suspects.

Night, y'all.

No comments: