About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, February 06, 2017

Marvelous Monday

I don't usually have Mondays as great as today's unless I've had a deeply satisfying Sabbath. Which yesterday wasn't. Got everything done at work, had dinner with some friends whom I hadn't seen in several years, got home safely and had a nice visit with Middlest.

Also a bit of progress on the second Frankensock, and I remembered to bring in the whites from the dryer. They will almost certainly not get folded tonight, but I'll get as far as separating my stuff from Middlest's.

The pharmacy refilled my muscle relaxer, and I picked it up after dinner.

I have no profundities for you today. Just a nice, normal (other-people-normal, not Ms.-Ravelled-normal) day that is ending happily, and the hope of a good night's sleep.

Oh, that pesky shoulder injury is almost healed. One more thing to be thankful for.

No comments: