About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Doll chair hath arriven.

If you want to see pictures of the chair, Celeste in the chair, and/or Celeste in the chair with her harp, click on this. Knit did not happen at work today, but I did bang out notes for the sisters on my VT route, dash to the Post Office after work for second-ounce stamps, and get them all in the mail. I even remembered to report to my VT supervisor and the VT coordinator just now. I didn't appreciate how important "return and report" was until I was first, the VT coordinator in my Fort Worth ward and then, the Relief Society president.

Knit is about to happen, but first I need to figure out something for dinner. I am feeling ravenous and more impatient than usual. Weird food combo, coming right up.

Have I mentioned any time in the last week that LittleBit is engaged? We haven't met him yet. I texted her today asking when do I get to meet him, and she replied that I already have. He used to walk her to school in fifth grade.

I asked if he was the kid who blacked her eye, or if that was somebody else. Crickets.

No comments: