About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Doll chair hath arriven.

If you want to see pictures of the chair, Celeste in the chair, and/or Celeste in the chair with her harp, click on this. Knit did not happen at work today, but I did bang out notes for the sisters on my VT route, dash to the Post Office after work for second-ounce stamps, and get them all in the mail. I even remembered to report to my VT supervisor and the VT coordinator just now. I didn't appreciate how important "return and report" was until I was first, the VT coordinator in my Fort Worth ward and then, the Relief Society president.

Knit is about to happen, but first I need to figure out something for dinner. I am feeling ravenous and more impatient than usual. Weird food combo, coming right up.

Have I mentioned any time in the last week that LittleBit is engaged? We haven't met him yet. I texted her today asking when do I get to meet him, and she replied that I already have. He used to walk her to school in fifth grade.

I asked if he was the kid who blacked her eye, or if that was somebody else. Crickets.

No comments: