About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Yankee Doodle went to London...

That was displayed prominently on a wall at Tia Dana, the newest yarn shop (that I know of) in Fort Worth. I may need to type this up and print it in doll scale.

SemperFi has been in London for a week. He brought this back for me:

English toffee. If I'd had a quart of milk handy, I would have polished off the entire tin. Thankfully, I did not.

Saw this in a different yarn shop yesterday. Tiny knitting needles made from toothpicks and beads

Might need to replicate it, but with better-fitting beads.

Night, y'all. Avery's sweater is calling my name.

No comments: