About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Yankee Doodle went to London...

That was displayed prominently on a wall at Tia Dana, the newest yarn shop (that I know of) in Fort Worth. I may need to type this up and print it in doll scale.

SemperFi has been in London for a week. He brought this back for me:

English toffee. If I'd had a quart of milk handy, I would have polished off the entire tin. Thankfully, I did not.

Saw this in a different yarn shop yesterday. Tiny knitting needles made from toothpicks and beads

Might need to replicate it, but with better-fitting beads.

Night, y'all. Avery's sweater is calling my name.

No comments: