About Me

My photo
Four years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Have given up perfect manicures and pretty hands in order to resume playing the soprano recorder and to see if I can figure out how to play bluegrass banjo. Singing in the shower. Still really, *really* love to knit!

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sari Ribbon


It followed me home. I'm keeping it.

Today I took it with me to Fabrique, an upscale fabric shop which I learned to my dismay is closing because its owner is retiring. I did find some lovely stuff that tones nicely with the ribbon, although you'd never guess it from these photos.


Another picture, this time with some feathered trim that I could not resist. I have no idea how I'll use it, but it called my name.


It's late, and I've not knitted or sewn or anything. I have time to fix that before the Sabbath or bedtime, whichever comes first.

No comments: