About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sari Ribbon


It followed me home. I'm keeping it.

Today I took it with me to Fabrique, an upscale fabric shop which I learned to my dismay is closing because its owner is retiring. I did find some lovely stuff that tones nicely with the ribbon, although you'd never guess it from these photos.


Another picture, this time with some feathered trim that I could not resist. I have no idea how I'll use it, but it called my name.


It's late, and I've not knitted or sewn or anything. I have time to fix that before the Sabbath or bedtime, whichever comes first.

No comments: