About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Saw Wonder Woman with my kids.

When we got to the theatre a little before 8:00 to buy tickets for the 9:05 show, everything was sold out except for the two rows right in front of the screen. I did not want to spend two hours and twenty-one minutes staring up Wonder Woman's nostrils. So we got tickets for the 9:50 showing and walked to the other side of Half Price Books, where there was a taco shop that sounded intriguing.

Taco Joint. We were able to get some tortilla soup for Fourthborn (minus the avocado) and to determine that there was no cilantro in the soup, so Middlest had a bowl as well (with the avocado). I had the best queso and chips I've eaten in the last five years, and possibly in my life. One of those times when I wished that I had a hollow tongue like a butterfly, because there were a few stubborn drops of queso that refused to be scooped up.

It is now nearly 1:30, and I haven't had my 10:00 meds, and I'm not sleepy (although I am tired).

Also, I bought another doll. A boy. Steadfast will be so happy. Right now he's outnumbered fifteen to one.

Over and sorta out.

No comments: