About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Thursday, June 08, 2017

Fun at Knit Night 2.0

I put a couple of rounds done on the baby sock. And I've nearly caught up the third sleeve on Avery's sweater to where the second (improved) sleeve ended.

I came home to find a happy financial surprise (instead of the other kind). A windfall, of sorts. I've already planned boring responsible things to do with most of it, but there will be a bit of a splash as well.

Beginning, if the three of us have sufficient oomph when I get off work tomorrow, with going to see "Wonder Woman."

I've officially graduated from physical therapy and have the T-shirt to prove it. I got it a size larger so I may use it as a sleep shirt.

Now if you will all kindly excuse me, I want to pull the green fabrics out of the bargain kits that I bought last Saturday, in preparation of preshrinking them once Middlest is out of the shower.

No comments: