About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, May 25, 2018

Blogging from my phone

Because I'm almost ready to call it a day, and I don't want to go back out to the living room and fire up the laptop.

Work was hard and intense and good. Hardly any traffic on the drive home.

Dinner was mostly leftovers from lunch, plus the last burger patty. Middlest sat across the table and kept me company.

Dessert was something like an hour of linking records to the husband of the great great aunt whose records I linked last night, and their kids, and their kids' spouses. I learned that Auntie was the second wife. First wife died young, and her two little girls didn't make their first birthdays. Sometimes this work breaks your heart.

I'm still soldiering away on the first sleeve of my sweater. I think I might have a little something left of this ball when I get to the cuff.

In really boring news, I trimmed my nails. Am hoping to get them painted this weekend. And get my hair trimmed. Big goal for tomorrow is to get Middlest's passport picture taken. Everything else is negotiable.

Night, y'all.

No comments: