About Me

My photo
Ten years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Monday, May 21, 2018

First day back at work.

It was a good day, all things considered. No real pain, just endless slogging from one task to the next. I did get a surprising amount done, and any glory attached to that goes to Heaven and the guardian angels who were propping me up. (I asked for strength beyond my own, and I was too tired to feel the presence of Beloved or anyone else assigned to keep me out of the pool halls.)

I wore my new Gudrun shoes today. They're very comfortable, and I think I'll love them once I adjust to the difference in my stride.

Hit Costco on the way home, tanked the Tardis, and purchased five items that couldn't wait until Friday. Now I'm trying to decide (A) what to eat and (B) how soon I can go to bed.

Four more days and then a long weekend. I can do this.

No comments: