About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Good day at work. Much happy knitting at various times.

I need to go to bed half an hour ago, because I have my quarterly diabetes checkup tomorrow morning. I also need to reset my alarm, because I don't entirely trust myself to spring out of bed when the alarm goes off, and I need to bring in the trash and recycling bins before I scoot on down the road.

I'm a little crabby because I submitted two medical bills for reimbursement, and they were denied. I will have to resubmit them when I'm back at work, because I don't have the ability to make comments on PDFs here at home.

I might have mentioned it last night, but I'm going to ask my doctor if I can go off the muscle relaxer. I had to leave church after sacrament meeting on Sunday because I was so drowsy. And today I had to go down to the deli and buy a 20 oz Cherry Coke because the drowsiness was even more pronounced. (I only drank part of the bottle.)

My evening meds have kicked in. I'm outta here.

No comments: