About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Thought you might like to hear something positive.

The stomach pain has abated. I am grateful (and hope to remain so) for however long that lasts.

The sleeve is not arguing with me. The new 16" circ that I bought on Wednesday is exactly the right length to accommodate those stitches for now, and I have a 12" needle should I need it as decreases continue. Also, I checked and rechecked my work, and I did not work the cable cross on the wrong round. I am zipping along, listening either to scriptures or Conference addresses on my phone. This one, from President Nelson back when he was one of the newer apostles in 1989, seems equally relevant for today:

LittleBit has confirmed that she has next Wednesday off and will be able to get me to and from my surgery. We've worked out a timeline that builds in plenty of room for error, in case of additional complications to normal rush-hour traffic. My stress level is significantly reduced.

Bills are paid or scheduled. Cosco run happened this morning, and I've enjoyed a lengthy nap. I'm going to grab one of the many books which has arrived in the past week or two and read until I'm ready to sleep.

Night, y'all.

No comments: