About Me

My photo
Eleven years into widowhood, after one year of incredible happiness and nearly 14 years of single blessedness. Retired, and mostly enjoying it. Still knitting. [Zen]tangling.again after a brief hiatus.

Friday, September 02, 2011

Yet another quick post.

Concrete is poured along the north half of my street. I got home (late) from the temple last night and executed another perfect three-point turn in my driveway/front yard, so that I am aimed toward the street for easier egress this morning.

We get to wear our college colors to work today (to celebrate the beginning of football season; you know I am the AntiSports). University of Idaho + Boise State University + North Lake College + (then) Tarrant County Junior College (where I finally got a AAS degree). I need a Frankenshirt!

I picked up yarn for a scarf for Lark for her birthday. As I will finish the current stealth project sometime today, I am taking the new yarn along so I can get started on it immediately.

Really, truly looking forward to the upcoming long weekend. My game plan for Monday is to stay in my jammies all day.

Time to enter the new yarn on Ravelry then grab my bags and git!

No comments: